Thursday, August 9, 2012

Making Aprons

I am finally done posting all my Aprons for sale. I have designed a really cool Apron that is made from recycled Jeans. I love my Aprons and think they are totally so cute!
This one I made for Faith, Faith is my helper, she lives with my Mother in law and is developmentally disabled. But she is a Worker. She started "working" for me when I realized that she has a natural talent, removing threads! I love faith like a little sister, and she loves her new Apron. 

This is one I made for my Mother in law. It was made from a pair of Jeans that had Embroidery on the leg and back pocket. I decided to take advantage of the extra zing and use it as the Bib. And then the Pocket just looked so good on the blue Gingham. Mary, my mother-in-law really liked it a lot, so I gave it to her if she modeled it for me. I have a lot of Aprons made and I am selling them on My Etsy site Pants2Purses@Etsy.com Or on my Facebook page Pants2Purses. I will add more pictures here as I become more familiar with this site.

 This is the Bib of a Apron I made for Christmas. I used my Embroidery machine and am planning to add a lot more embroidery work to future items.
Thanks For Stopping by, Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment