Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Turn Left or Right~ The Road Ends Ahead!

The road ahead is ending, so you have to turn! UGH, why do I always manage to find the roads that come to such an abrupt end?

The scratches healed, the cat survived and my granddaughter went home to Momma. So now all is quiet and I am missing her! It is so funny how I am; when I am in the middle of it I have a hard time feeling the appreciation of it all, but when I take a step back, and miss, then it finally comes into sharp focus and I realize how much I do appreciate even the trials in life.

Now that time has settled down and company is gone, I am going to sit down and try to figure out a few things.

Where do I want to live? Who do I want to live with, and does it have to be so darn complicated? No it doesn't, I am the one making it that way, I have to just be still and wait. I will wait for the right moment to tell me which direction to go in. I will wait for a sign that tells me "this is good" and until I get that sign I am just going to keep doing what I am doing now.

There is never a reason for a sudden or abrupt move, I can just let it perk, let is simmer and slowly it will be the right direction. My biggest problem with life is I have always been in a hurry; rushing to and fro, trying to do the right thing, be in the right spot, wear the right clothes, have the right job. It is overwhelming always searching for correctness~ So this is my goal today, right now, as of this moment in time I am going to just let it come to me. Enjoying each and every moment of my life as it unfolds. Smile, big wide happy smile. I will not worry about the fork in the road or the dead end street, not a problem. Today I am just going to walk down that street looking at the flowers and the birds. Seeing life, seeing my life and my joy and my happiness all around me. It is a joyous time it is a good time and The road up ahead will be there when I get to it!


1 comment:

  1. This blog was actually written several weeks ago, but I got a call and saved it as a draft, and just now got back to it. I wish there was some way to save drafts with original publish dates.

    ReplyDelete