Monday, September 3, 2012

Paper Mache and Migraine's

Migraines, too many too often! Today I woke up with one and because I did not have the medicine to get rid of it, I suffered. I am allowed to have 6 pills a month, if I get 7 migraines the 7th one really sucks~ And when you have the 7th one on the 14th of the month it is going to be a long and insufferable month!

I pretty much whined and cried most of the day and took lots and lots of Ibuprofen. by about 6 pm I was over the headache but  the day was shot and there was no way I was going to get anything done! Feeling lethargic and totally lucky  that I have this awesome husband that fixed me a wonderful dinner and gave me a great massage.

Chris is so awesome, I am really thankful he is in my life. He told me to go and play with my piggies! I have been making some Paper Mache piggy banks and a few other things that I have designed. I have made a really cute frog, an octopus, a bat, or maybe a butterfly, or dragon??? Actually I am not sure what my winged creature is going to be yet, but it is cute so far. The Dog I am having trouble with, it is supposed to be a weenie dog, but it is not quite there, right now it just looks like a paper towel roll! OK maybe not that bad, but it does not look like a dog yet.

Paper Mache is so therapeutic, it helps me relax and it is a really cool art form.The critters are covered with patches of fabric, so it fits right in with my quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment